Two weeks ago I damaged Corvin‘s face up beyond repair. Stupid, really. I usually never paint my nails, but a couple of days before I did and forgot about it. That’s how it happened, and I made a long purple scratch I couldn’t remove without very visible side effects, so I decided to wipe him clean and redo his face. I was a bit worried if I could replicate the old one and still make some improvements to enhance the byronesque features and make him look a little more mature.
I finished him two days ago and I am very happy with the way he turned out. Unfortunately it was a bit too dark to take better pictures than these.