Well, not quite, but it’s getting chilly. And that’s why I made a jacket for Dandelion before I finished other stuff on the idea list.
I didn’t want to use buttons or a zipper, somehow they didn’t seem quite right. But the tiny wooden beads I found do the job, and even though they are a bit large I think they still look better than a zipper for the style I had in mind. I would have loved to make tiny oval toggle closures, but I couldn’t find beads in a size that would have been in scale. I tried to make some, but the wood broke every time I tried to drill a tiny hole into them.
Dandelion’s pants are made using the leggings pattern I shared a while ago, I just cut the legs wider at the bottom. The jersey I used for the pants has beautiful ornaments in each rectangle, it’s hard to see if you just see part of the pant leg.