Before I really start a post about the new shirts I need to vent a little about the new blogger version.
I thought it might just offer some new features and tried it. It’s a complete mess. Apart from the things that don’t work, the design and structure is just terrible. Very unintuitive, very complicated ways to do very essential and simple things.
Who hides the ‘New post’ function somewhere down in a corner? You can only find it if you use your browser in full-screen mode and scroll all the way down your existing post list.
They turned a very clear and functional tool into something you can’t really work with, even if you just want to write very simple blog posts with some text and a picture.
I am not one to dismiss things just because they are new, but this is a completely unnecessary transformation from a tool you could work with into a messy conglomeration of buttons to give the whole thing a smartphone look. I didn’t try everything, but I browsed the support forums. They are full of complaints about technical issues and bugs. I very much hope they keep the old blogger version as an option. I’d rather pay for the old version than being forced to use the new blogger.
But now for a much more pleasant topic… new doll stuff 🙂
Following up on my promise to sew more for the large dolls again I started with some new shirts.
One of the things I like better about the large dolls is their eye size, or rather the variety of colors available. The large-doll shirt dyeing experiments aimed at getting results that matched the eye color of the new owner, and I am quite happy with the combinations.