I have been very productive these last days, but have surprisingly little to show. Almost everything is work in progress. But I did finish one thing: my first attempt at needle felting a cat (Three more are in the making- this is fun!)
Not quite happy with the result yet, but very happy with all the things I learned in the process of felting this little bugger. And that’s why I show the kitty anyway despite the flaws.
I was too impatient to wait for the smaller eyes I ordered and used some I already had. They are too large, which makes for a rather nose-heavy result. They are safety-eyes, and although it makes them easier to put in it means you can’t really poke into the head to change the form. Next time I will use smaller eyes. And next time I will use thinner wire for the armature and improve the overall anatomy.
But this kitty will fit nicely in my next diorama.