I had planned to do such a lot of things, but somehow all I did was start things and postpone finishing them until the heat wave is over. What I did finish is a batch of test shirt prints.
My new Raccoondoll Lara will be a great fan of printed shirts, and since I have never worked with iron-on prints I wanted to run some tests.
The first one came out fine, but I messed up the second batch.
But Mailin and Stella got to wear them, and they both love their new shirts. They don’t even mind the slight red stain from the printed grid on the backside of the transfer material. I managed to iron that on with the print somehow. Lesson learned. I guess the iron was too hot or I was too impatient.
Mailin’s new favorite shirt. :). Perfect shirt for adventurous little girls.
Stella got three new shirts. I didn’t take pictures of the last one, it was too dark already.