I went through my fabric stash this morning and came across this fabric. The petals are a bit too large for the smaller dolls, so I never really made anything from it. Time to change that. Seraphine hasn’t had anything new for almost two years, and she likes this dusky pink color.
So I cut out a quick and simple dress, took all the sewing stuff out into the garden and set to work. I think I managed to get the first sunburn of the year… my nose looks very red. It’s just warm if you are in the sun, but as soon as you leave the sun it’s still really chilly. Since I am almost always cold I followed the sun – maybe the exposure was a bit too much :-D. Anyway, Seraphine has a new dress and is happy.