I have made lots of stuff, but none of the doll stuff is finished, so this is a post about unfinished business ;). My studio is closed at the moment, and I used the chance to redecorate – that at least is done.
What I have been doing these last days is this:
Sewing masks. Lots of them. My first batch is already gone, and this is the next generation. They are nearly finished, I just need to neaten the seams and wash them. They take time to make.
I will offer some of them in my shop, and since I needed some sort of display I sculpted a head. In case you wonder why she still looks that raw and wrinkled: Her face is covered with the same decoupage technique I used on the background – and she is not finished either. She will get a sanding, some ornamental patterns as hair, but other than that no face paint.
There are also 6 basic white shirts waiting for a dye job, but this one at least is finished- yay!