A happy new year to all of you!
Since I managed to damage the diorama I made some time ago I had plans to build a new one. I wanted it to be a little easier to store, and with a slightly different set of parts. This time I used something called Finnpappe (woodpulp board), very easy to cut but not quite as sturdy as the old one. I just had time to build the set of walls, and the next step will be to paper it, paint it and make the window and door.
And I finished another dress for Vasilissa, emerald this time. I need ot take some better pictures but I wanted to use the remaining daylight for now.